DHFWS Recruitment – DHFWS North 24 Parganas Recruitment Notification. District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), North 24 Parganas, West Bengal has released the DHFWS Notification. It has released the DHFWS Recruitment for the Counselor, Technical Supervisor, Lab Technician, Medical Technologist posts. The DHFWS Vacancy will be done offline. So, candidates looking for the Govt Jobs in West Bengal can send the DHFWS Application Form offline. The last date to send DHFWS Lab Technician Recruitment is 21st December 2016. The DHFWS Advertisement 2017 for the DHFWS Jobs is given on the website at www.wbhealth.gov.in. So, those who want to apply for the DHFWS Counselor Recruitment 2017 must go to the website www.wbhealth.gov.in. Job seekers can now check the given area for more details about the DHFWS West Bengal Recruitment.
- Name: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS)
- Name of the posts: Counselor, Technical Supervisor, Lab Technician etc.
- Total no. of posts: 22
- Job location: North 24 Parganas, West Bengal
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Interview
- DHFW Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Last Date: 21st December 2016
The official advertisement for the recruitment was published on 07th December 2016. The notification memo number for the DHFWS Recruitment is DH&FWS/NHM/2016/03. Candidates are required to read the DHFWS Notification before applying for the post. Those who are looking for the DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment or the DHFWS South 24 Parganas Recruitment / DHFWS Howrah Recruitment / DHFWS Malda Recruitment etc. can check our website time to time for the same. Candidates can now check the given section for more details about the recruitment.
DHFWS Lab Technician Recruitment
- Counselor – 04
- Technical Supervisor – 04
- Lab Technician – 05
- Lab Technician – NPCDCS – 01
- Physiotherapist – 01
- Medical Technologist (Lab) – 02
- Medical Technologist (X-Ray/ RD) – 02
- Medical Technologist (ECG) – 03
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti works under the West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department. The Health & Family Welfare Department of the West Bengal is vested with the duty of controlling and promoting the medical care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation, and medical facilities are the unique obligations of the State. Every year DHFWS comes with lots of employment opportunities for the people of West Bengal and this year also it has come with many jobs, which can give some hope to the candidates who are searching the govt jobs in India.
DHFWS Technical Supervisor Recruitment
Age: The candidates applying for the DHFWS Recruitment must note down that the age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years (as on 21.12.2016).
Education: The educational qualification requirement for the DHFWS Technical Supervisor Recruitment will be 12th pass, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Post Graduate etc. Please refer to the official notification for more details.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be based on the rules and regulations of the DHFWS administration.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- for the General and OBC and Rs.50/- for SC/ST in any branch of Bank of India.
DHFWS Application Form
- Candidates must go to the website www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Check the recruitment section of the website.
- Download the DHFWS Application Form from the website.
- Fill the application form carefully and attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to The chief Medical officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat, North 24 Parganas, Kolkata-700124 along with the demand draft of the application fee.